Thursday, December 29, 2005

My Last Work Day Of The Year!

I drove in to work again today. Eventhough I saw that Joe's was open and that Ellen was working, I chose not to stop today so that I could have an uninterrupted drive to the office.

Happiness Always Accompanies With You
Huh? That was my fortune from my Chinese Buffet lunch yesterday (the diet starts Monday). This buffet was actually pretty decent, and they even had corn nuggets reminiscent of the old Grand Buffet in Jonesboro.

The Freshest Trivia In Town
As I mentioned yesterday, I went to play trivia at the Dark Horse Tavern with the Chattooga All-Stars. Ironically, of the three people who played only one was an original Chattooga All-Star.

Unfortunately, all questions asked (by my friend Glenn who hosted) were about things which occurred in 2005. You would think that this would help us, but we could only manage to finish in third place.

I'll Have A Green's New Year's Without You
Guess where I went last night?



That's right last night I loaded up on beers that I have never before drank. With my $50 certificate I managed to get $49.77 (with tax) worth of beer. Damn, I'm good!

Look for beer reviews in the upcoming weeks. I'll also be simulblogging these reviews over at Bloggers And Beer.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - bleh
Current Music - none, listening to the "KFI the Tech Guy" podcast.
Website Of The Day - Everybody has a hobby. It seems that this guy Steven Hill's hobby is taking screen captures of movie title screens and posting them on his website.

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Exercise (b)Log - nothing

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]