Thursday, December 15, 2005

Icicles. Icicles.

The trees are filled with icicles...

Today's a busy day, so this will be brief.

Slim Crowd With Which To Eat
Last night's George's running crowd was predictably small, in number not necessarily in stature. Having walked the previous two nights and knowing that I wouldn't be able to make it there by 6pm I gave myself a "pass" last evening.

My goals were simple. Eat. Drink. Get laid. Be merry.

Well, two out of three ain't bad. Right?

And For My Next Trick....
As of now I think that I will be playing trivia at Raging Burrito in Decatur tonight. The Chattooga County All-Stars are scheduled to gather at Raging, I'll see if they follow through.

Friday Will Be My Day
No workie for Paulie tomorrow. Anyone interested in lunch? Holla at me.

Of course I really should be doing the 1001 tasks on my To Do list instead. Perhaps I can complete a couple of them to reduce the amount of guilt that I will have if I don't.

Why Can't My iPod Do This?
I was always under the impression that I could plug my iPod into any computer with iTunes and play the music or watch the videos through the connected computer.

When I tried this the other night, iTunes warned me that the iPod's library had been synched with a different library and asked me if I wanted to replace the data with the current library. I answered "no" of course.

At that time I could see all of the stuff on the iPod, but I could not play any of it. When I tried using Quicktime to access the library, it didn't even see any of the music or videos.

Anyone out there know what I am doing wrong?

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - wet and cold
Current Music - Sirius Satellite Radio, Channel 26 playing Test Icicles -- "Boa vs Python"
Website Of The Day - Those of you who have mocked my photography skills (myself included) will be happy to see that I'll be checking out Kodak's "Top 10 Tips for Great Photos" later today.

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Exercise (b)Log - nada

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]