Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm Not Supposed To Be Here Today!!!

Technically I am not at work yet, you are getting this blog live from the Paulie "Basement-o-Love" (it's called marketing, people).

Yeah, on my day off I have to go into to work for a meeting. I volunteered for this assignment since it is an important meeting, and hey, 'tis the season for giving...

Wanna Christmas Card?
Seriously, 'tis the weekend I'll be writing cards. Send me a private email using that gmail account over there ---> and I'll send you a card. Ain't I fucking sweet? Jews, Muslims, and other Non-Celebrators are elegible although I warn you up front that the card will have a Christmas theme.

Hey Look! More Shows!
I will keep pointing out all of the shows you should be attending. Yesterday I pre-ordered a ticket for The Hold Steady. You have two months to learn about them. Begin.

I keep mentioning these because I want company, especially if you are an attractive female. I'm just sayin'.

Death To The Printed Word!
A printer cartridge costs the same as a tank of gas? And that doesn't account for the color cartridge! Twenty-Nine dollars? What? Where is the fucking logic in this? Every time I go to buy a printer cartridge I nearly shit a brick.

And as far as you know, I would never consider printing out personal documents at work... not even if I was going in just for a meeting.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - cold, hungry and can't believe that I don't own any crystal
Current Music - Sirius Satellite Radio, Channel 26 playing The Like -- "What I Say And What I Mean"
Website Of The Day - I know a lot of you are like me (sick) and are looking for videos for your iPod. Zoom And Go has videos "Built By Travelers For Travelers."

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Exercise (b)Log - nada

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]