Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

That's the Rankin/Bass Christmas classic I watched last night. I keep forgetting that I have these on DVD so that I can watch them whenever I want. My plan is to watch a different show each night from now until Christmas.

A Pre-Christmas Miracle?
While re-ripping my CDs to 192kbps mp3s I have stumbled across my Vince Guaraldi Trio "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and my "Christmas With The Rat Pack" CDs. Woo Hoo! I have still not found my old 99x Christmas CD or my Dean Martin Christmas CD (which I have repurchased at Decatur CD for $8).

If anyone has a copy of Hip Heavy Lip's "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch", I'd appreciate getting a copy of your copy.

Sometimes You Just Have To Give Yourself A Break
I was offered a ride back to my car last night by my friend and coworker David. Since I was providing critical mass for his hybrid Civic my environmental impact for not riding Marta home was diminished.

Last night I needed a break from my routine so I ate cookies for dinner (and something else later in the evening which sounds so gross I shan't divulge), sat around watching tv and listening to music, and cared not. It was rather liberating I tell you. If you are a on-the-go type like I tend to be, try it some time.

Band To Keep An Eye On? An Ear Toward?
While listening to Sirius last night I heard this really cool song by a band called Thunder In The Valley. All the hipsters in the house say "So two months ago!"

No Running For Me Tonight
Although contrary to my desire to shed some weight (as was my cookie dinner) I have decided that it's too cold for me to go out running tonight. I may join up with my fellow hashers at George's for pre-Christmas beverages. Or, I might join up with the Chattooga County All-Stars to play some Team Trivia at the Dark Horse Tavern. Oh, so many options...

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - somewhat okay
Current Music - Coverville Podcast, episode #155
Website Of The Day - By now you probably know that I dig animation. Channel Frederator is a really cool website and videocast featuring short animation features.

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Exercise (b)Log - nothing

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]