Sunday, March 26, 2006

It's Not Like I Need A Reason To Visit A Bar

But on Tuesday night I will be joining Maigh at the North Highland Pub to collect money/goods for Andy's neighbors whose house caught on fire the other day. See Andy's Flickr Photos for more.

It's during times like these that I remind myself that it doesn't take a monumental disaster (hurricane, typhoon, tornado, etc) for people to lose all that the own, and that if I were ever placed in a similar situation I would hope that people would help me out.

According to Andy the children in need are
- Paris (5 y/o girl) wears size 6-7, and a kids small
- Robert (11 y/o boy) wears size 16-18, and a kids large
- Omar (14 y/o boy) wears size 18, and a kids extra large

Of course if you have any housewares, gift cards, or cash I am sure that the family will take them as well.


Paulie [eatl/ga]