Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm Getting High

Unlike Señor Shoobie I am referring to the museum, not the cannibis. That's right, it's Friday and I'm taking a day off. W00t! In addition to picking up my new glasses, I'll be visiting the High Museum today.

And Apparently I Need Those Glasses
On my walk home last night I think I crossed paths with someone out for a run who looked a lot like Maigh. In my defense, I had taken off my glasses because of the mist, so that's why I am not entirely sure.

Lydia Continues To Prove Being Useless Is Useful
I've not said much about Survivor (yes, I am still a viewer). However, watching Lydia continue to get by while contributing nothing has really infuriated me!

Serenity Now! Serenity Now!

Business Casual, Neither 'Business' Nor 'Casual'
Those of you who have had the same waist size since high school can skip this section. You just won't understand.

Tonight I will be dining with some of my friends at the restaurant run by Le Cordon Bleu. I am excited by this.

Unfortunately for me, the dress is "business casual." Those of you who have met me know that I am really a blue jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers kind of guy. I own nice clothes, but I rarely wear them. This can be problematic.

Because my waist has grown again this year (contrary to my one goal) digging through my wardrobe to fing a pair of "nice" pants that fit was quite a struggle. More than anything else this just depresses me.

I know the solution (have you noticed that I have walked at least two miles every day this week?), but this solution doesn't help me NOW. I'd have more luck robbing a bank to get money than I would losing enough weight by tonight in order to be comfortable.

Serenity Now! Serenity Now!

Sweatering To The Oldies
In honor of my friend Kat's post the other day I am donning a sweater today. Unfortunately it's not one of those ugly ones like those seen at this Ugly Sweater Xmas Party.

I was looking for the site of that guy who has pictures of the many ugly sweaters he owns, but instead stumbled on the party pictures which are just as priceless.

Serenity Now! Serenity Now!

It's Birthday Time Again (That I Have Finally Remembered)
Oh, have I been remiss in wishing birthday greetings to my friends. Well, today is one of those days and I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to my friend Stacey. She has everything a woman could ask for including a fantastic hubby, Andy, whose birthday on November 27th I failed to acknowledge in this space.

Some other people I have missed because I never transitioned all of my data into my new(er) PDA until yesterday. Shame on me! My must humble apologies.

Serenity Now! Serenity Now!

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - I am cold!
Current Music - whatever jazz is playing in the coffee shop
Website Of The Day - I am feeling a bit 60's retro today, and if you are too you should visit the World of Kane blog.

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Exercise (b)Log - walking, 4 miles

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]