Thursday, April 27, 2006

Well, I Was In A Half Decent Mood

And then Firefox on my new installation of WinXP just locked up solid causing me to lose all of my text. Argh!

Was I Running Or Swimming?
With anticipation of my running companions bailing last night because of the rain and poor forecast I waited at George's dressed in my non-running clothes, and then Sarah arrived. Sarah wouldn't even think about not running, even if there was a tornado outside (okay, I could be exaggerating here).

Sarah, John, and I suffered through nearly six miles of humidity running a modified version of our 17th Street bridge run. When I made it back to George's it felt more like I had gone swimming instead of running.

And Along The Way
The three of us witnessed an all-to-common auto/biker verbal confrontation about sharing the roads and associated laws. I was going to do some research on pedestrian / cycling laws, but when I try to go to "http://www.georgia.gov" I am greeted with a "host not found" error.

Has the state run out of money and can no longer host a site?

Anyone know a better site to find out this information?

Is It Just Me Or Has The Amazing Race Become Boring?
Don't get me wrong, last night I moved MoJo into the "I hate them" category but by and large I am starting to get a real blase (sp. because I am too lazy to look up the accented e html code) attitude toward this season's The Amazing Race. The remaining four teams could all get lost at sea and I am not sure that I would much care. Maybe it's just my current mood...

Proof That I Occasionally Make It OTP
There was this one time back in 2003 that I left my beloved land of ITP and took this picture.

The Big Chicken

As I take more photos this space will routinely show off my talents. Hey, it's my blog cut me some slack.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - cranky
Current Music - Sirius Satellite Radio, Channel 26 playing Robyn Hitchcock and the Egyptians -- "So You Think You're In Love" (if you've been reading you know that I am not, or at best I have unreciprocated love)
Website Of The Day - This one goes out to my friends Stacy and Phil with whom I will be watching Survivor tonight... [WARNING: turn down your sound] MooTube (my cow!).

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Exercise (b)Log - ~6 miles of running in last night's soup

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]