Friday, April 28, 2006

Take Off Eh!

Today's weather forecast for Atlanta is the type the Chamber of Commerce (assuming they exist) would like to say happens every day. Today the weather is supposed to be sunny, reaching a high of 77 Fahrenheit. These are the days I hate being in an office.... so I've taken the day off from work.

If there is one positive thing to be said for being unattached it's that I am in complete control of my schedule, no one with whom to coordinate, no one with whom to gain approval. All I do is look in the mirror and ask myself if I want to take a paid day off and if I answer "yes" I do.

But I'm Not Completely Free Of Co-Workers
Tonight I'll take part in the company's annual field trip to a Braves game. It just so happens that the Mets are coming to town tonight and scheduled to pitch are John Smoltz and Pedro Martinez so it could be a great game.

Look for me, I'll be the one in the Mets hat drinking a beer and eating a hot dog (Friday is a Meat Day). Let's Go Mets! Let's Go Meats!

You Lika The Beck, No?
If you are a fan of the musical stylings of Beck and live in the Atlanta area it may be of interest to you to know that tickets for his June 15th show at The Tabernacle go on sale tomorrow (Saturday) morning at 10am. Buy tickets old school -- camp out over night at at Tickemaster outlet and be first in line when the register opens; or go ahead and buy tickets new school and keep hitting refresh on The Man's website around 10am.

btw- I wish someone would have tipped me off to the presale that started yesterday. Unfortunately, those tickets appear to be sold out.

And I'll Make You Holla For A Dolla
"Oh crap, he's following through and posting a picture every day now..."

15 Cent

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - free
Current Music - The Film School cd I bought yesterday. btw- according to Film School's website they will be playing at The EARL on May 30th... presale tickets for this show are already on sale.
Website Of The Day - Want to know if Abe Vigoda is alive? Simply go to his website to check his status. Want to know about other celebrities? Then click on over to Dead or Alive? to find out.

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Exercise (b)Log - nothing

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]