Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Got To Get Running

Looks Like He Got Hit By The Big Whammy
After posting yesterday I read that former host of the game show "Press Your Luck" (BIG MONEY! BIG MONEY! NO WHAMMIES! NO WHAMMIES!) Peter Tomarkin died in a plane crash the other day.

Those of you who have read this space for a long time should remember that I am a game show junkie (original hosts of "Wheel Of Fortune": Chuck Woolery and Susan Stafford). Therefore eventhough Tomarkin was a minor celebrity at best the news hit me kinda hard.

More WOTD Fun
Yesterday's Word Of The Day was "uxorious"
uxorious: excessively fond of or submissive to a wife
Hmmm, I always thought the term for that behavior was "pussy whipped."

Dude, Stop Sitting Me In The Dudes' Section
This is the second trip in a row that I have gone to the "new" Taco Mac and been seated at a table serviced by a dude. While Josh was an exceptional waiter, he was no Julia, the pretty young lass that who I thought was going to be my waitress because she took my initial drink order. Grrr.

Look Who Has Added A New Section!
Now you can watch my progress toward completing my Taco Mac Passport. I've added a new section (cleverly) called "TACO MAC PASSPORT BEERS" that will grow in conjunction with my beer belly. Now if I can just get them to stop sitting me in sections staffed by guys...

Fighting The Battle Of The Bulge
I'll be at George's Bar tonight for the running and the drinking. If I play my cards right I will do more of the running and less of the drinking in an effort to lose a few pounds. I have to keep telling myself that I will be attending three weddings this year and that I don't think that I fit into the suit that I bought just last year.

I Have Found Another Person To Hate
RealiTV is at its best when there is a nemesis to despise. I have identified such a person on this season's The Amazing Race, his name is Lake. Lake whines more than the children that they had on last season's Amazing Race Family Edition. In last night's episode he was whining that they had to fly to Russia because it was going to be cold. Jesus dude, have you never watch The Amazing Race before? Did you not know that you would be going all over the world? If not, why did you sign up for the race?

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - okay, but the weather is so perfect that I wish I had taken the day off from work in order to go out and play with my camera
Current Music - nothing, listening to the MacCast podcast
Website Of The Day - Having trouble getting the brackets for this year's Men's NCAA basketball tournament? Well, those clever folks at Microsoft have created a template for Microsoft Office.

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Exercise (b)Log - nothing

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]