Tuesday, March 14, 2006

BLG_543

Today's title is an homage to those who refuse to give meaningful titles to their Flickr pictures. C'mon folks, don't be so fucking lazy. If you think that your picture is good enough for the world to see, then you should give it a title.

Stop The Stop Signs!
WTF!?! On my drive to work (I know, I should be back on Marta by now) I encounter a new all-way stop on Highland near the Roman Lily Cafe. C'mon, this is fucking nonsense!!! We already have the little "Hey asshole the Law stipulates that you must stop for pedestrians in the crosswalk" sign, there is no reason to force every car to stop thus interrupting the flow of traffic.

Please Don't Tell My Mother
My post-lunch and breakfast treats the last two days have been this



and this



Not exactly what a dietician would prescribe, but they do make me happy.

Blogging The Lines
As I mentioned awhile back the ATL Bloggers' network has gotten too hectic for me to find useful. In its place I have turned to Bloglines for my aggregating needs. I'm lovin' it! (sorry to steal your tagline McDonalds).

WOTD
One of the RSS feeds that I have subscribed to via Bloglines is Dictionary.com's Word Of The Day.

The "Word Of The Day" the other day was "crapulous" which means
1. Suffering the effects of, or derived from, or suggestive of gross intemperance, especially in drinking; as, a crapulous stomach.
Fantastic. I do wonder why they didn't save this word for one of the days after New Year's Eve, or St Patrick's Day.

CD Pick Of The Week
After looking at Metacritic's list of new releases for today I have come to the conclusion that I will be saving my money this week. There is nothing listed that piques my fancy.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - fair
Current Music - nothing, listening to the Leo Laporte's "KFI The Tech Guy" podcast
Website Of The Day - Now that we have experienced some warmer weather are you planning to do some Spring cleaning? Have stuff that is still good but you don't want to do a garage sale? Consider listing your items on Freecycle.

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Exercise (b)Log - nothing

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]