Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Four More Beers! Four More Beers!

Last night I had a fun time hanging out with Maigh, Aaron (sp?), reader Oliver (dude, start that damn blog), and too-good-to-be-a-reader-or-blogger Kim at the North Highland Pub. My dinner consisted of four pints of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, at least until later when I munched on some Ritz crackers and cream cheese (hey, remember how healthy I am?).

I'm An Adult Now
Today I going to rent my first safety-deposit box from a bank. Oh, the responsibilities of adulthood. For some reason I feel the need to have off-site storage for some of my prized possessions (don't worry, the original Pat Benatar t-shirt from the Crimes of Passion tour in 1980 will still hang in my basement).

I Got My $2
Last week when I bought a beer at Ted's Montana Grill I received these as part of my change



At first I thought I was handed something like "Ted's Bison Bucks" house cash, but then quickly realized that they were actually real $2 bills.

Bob Mould: Night One
Tonight I will be attending the Bob Mould show at Eddie's Attic. I'll also be attending tomorrow night's show and this will mark the first time that I have purchased tickets for back-to-back shows. I am intrigued to see how different the shows will be.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - foggy from the weather not the beer
Current Music - listening to Adam Curry's "Daily Source Code" podcast
Website Of The Day - Photo.net is a neat site for seeing what others are doing with their cameras. It's also a good place to read some reviews of camera equipment.

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Exercise (b)Log - nothing

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]