Thursday, May 25, 2006

You take the good, you take the bad

You take them both and there you have
The facts of life, the facts of life
I have to apologize in advance because I really don't feel like writing today. Today my world is a little like this...

Dexter And Bratz Zooming

I Gonna Zoom Zoom Zoom Zoom Zoom
I tried taking a picture of the zoom lens to try and show the foreign object I've been mentioning... I failed.

I tried taking a picture of my whiteboard to perhaps show any problems... I failed (I could not get far enough away to focus, nor could I get decent lighting).

I guess that I am just going to keep the lens because I really hate having to ship shit back to online retailers.

InsideThePerimeter v2.0
I've made progress on the move to WordPress (visit my .net counterpart to see where it stands). I am still not happy, especially because I spent a good hour poking around trying to understand how the right-hand galley was populated (it's not like Blogger where you violate good web design by adding data to the css template). If you go to the site you will see that I never figured it out.

I've got a "Come To Jesuses" meeting set up with Maigh and Dave in a few weeks. In the meantime I will be playing around with css, probably wind up trashing the .net site, and starting all over again after we meet.

Ladies And Gentlemen, We Have A Winner!
Last night I watched the finale. American Idol? Um no, Top Chef. I know, I was the only person in America to watch Top Chef, but I kinda enjoyed it. It was no Hell's Kitchen mind you... On a related note, Hell's Kitchen v2.0 starts on June 12th.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - mixed -- one the one hand very happy; on the other notsomuch
Current Music - Sirius Satellite Radio, Channel 26 playing The Avalanches -- "Frontier Psychiatrist"
Website Of The Day - This week's Web 2.0 wine evaluation site is.... Cork'd. Don't get this name confused with Corky, the characted with Down Syndrome on "Life Goes On."

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Exercise (b)Log - running, approx 5 miles; walking, approx 1 mile

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]