Friday, May 12, 2006

More Of A Promo Than A Post

I am in a really crummy mood, so this will be brief. Today I feel like I am wearing a fat suit. Unfortunately, I don't get to take it off at the end of the day.

Beer Me!
Tomorrow I'll be volunteering at the East Atlanta Notoberfest. My shift runs from 12-4, and afterwards consumption begins.

Fit To Be Tied
Did you watch?
I'm miffed.
Are you?

Remember, Sunday is the Survivor Finale.

Sunday Is Mother's Day
Yes, I remembered. I even included a check for $25 so that mom can kick some ass in the bingo halls of Florida.

Here's A Picture Of A Pretty Flower To End The Week On A High Note


Hope you are much better than me...

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - the sun is up, my mood is still down
Current Music - Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 26, playing The Raconteurs -- "Steady As She Goes"
Website Of The Day - Go check our the cool things the Imaginary Foundation has to offer.

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Exercise (b)Log - nothing

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]