Friday, May 19, 2006

Winding Down To Wind Up The Week

Well, I Thought I Was Going To See Live Music
I really need to stop buying tickets for shows and then bailing. Last night I just could not get motivated to go out. I think waking up at 5:30am had something to do with it, but I really think I just couldn't get worked up to go out.

Post-Survivor Blues
Wow, while staying at home on a Thursday night I actually missed being able to watch Survivor. Who would have thunk it?

At Least Someone I Know Is Exercising
This is one of my many toys in the office. His yellow arms are scrawny, but he can hold this pose for days.

Drop And Give Me Twenty

My Turn Comes Tomorrow
Tomorrow I will in Summerville Georgia, more specifically in James "Sloppy" Floyd State Park to run the second annual Twisted Ankle Half Marathon. I ran (if you can call the speed at which I completed it running) this course last year. In theory I'll be in better shape this year, although I am not expecting to make great gains...

And Last But Certainly Not Least
There's a little concert going on this weekend downtown. The only bad thing about the concert is that it is free. Now I'm a Democrat (or Libertarian depending on your definition) so I don't mind free things, but free concerts are generally the worst. Free concerts bring out thousands of people who go to only because it's free, thereby oftentimes ruining the experience for those of us there for the music. I'll be there on Sunday night (probably annoyed by the crowd) to see The Flaming Lips. Come back here on Monday because you are guaranteed that I will have stories...

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - out of the loop
Current Music - Sirius Satellite Radio, Channel 26 playing The Replacements -- "Message To The Boys"
Website Of The Day - You may think that I bring you a whole lot of nothing, bere here's a blog called Whole Lotta Nothing that actually advertises the fact.

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Exercise (b)Log - nothing

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]