Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Galleria Schmalleria

Your roving blogger is once again on the move. Today I am collecting resumes at the Georgia Tech Alumni Career Fair at the Cobb Galleria (which sounds scary but is actually ITP).

Mea Culpa
Yesterday it was pointed out to me that P'cheen has a website. I was surprised to hear this since Google did return this site when I searched for "P'Cheen" and none of the websites that had reviews of P'Cheen referenced their website.

Eighteen Signs That Your City Ain't That Cool
Yesterday MTV announced that Real World 18 (yikes!) will take place in Denver. Atlanta has yet to host a Real World series because apparently we don't have the characteristics (diversity, activities, energy, nightlife) necessary to be a "Real World" city.

FWIW, here are the cities which have hosted "Real World"

Season 17: Key WestSeason 8: Hawaii
Season 16: AustinSeason 7: Seattle
Season 15: PhiladelphiaSeason 6: Boston
Season 14: San DiegoSeason 5: Miami
Season 13: ParisSeason 4: London
Season 12: Las VegasSeason 3: San Francisco
Season 11: ChicagoSeason 2: Los Angeles
Season 10: Back to NYSeason 1: New York
Season 9: New Orleans
What's after Denver? Charlotte, North Carolina?

Hoping To Be In The Running
My "gym" bag is packed with running clothes with all intent on doing a Wednesday run at George's Bar tonight. The weather is suppose to be perfect, but after being on my feet all day I am not sure how into running I will be.

A Quick Pic To Fill The Space
This is a slightly distorted view of color cube model I own; click on it for a more accurate view.

Color Cube #1

I particularly like this photo is because as you can see it looks like it is standing on point but it's not really...

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - decent
Current Music - none
Website Of The Day - Trying to figure out more ways to piss away the day? If you have a Mac you can always try using the Democracy Internet TV Player to watch some videos.

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Exercise (b)Log - um, I failed

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]