Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Every Day Is An Opening Day

Whatcha think about my new catchy slogan? It's a bit inaccurate however since yesterday was opening day for the majority of Major League Baseball.

Mission Failed: 80% Complete, Part II
I just couldn't help myself last night. When I got home from my photography class I was so famished and irritable that I had to eat something. Cheese and crackers were my victims. I managed to go from 8pm Sunday night to 9pm Monday night without food (I had allowed myself black coffee and one can of Arizona Iced Tea Monday). Not bad. Not bad.

White Men Can't Dance
If you watched last night's The Apprentice you'll know exactly what I am talking about.

Where do I sign up to be Jewish? Lee, who once again bailed on his team in order to follow his religious beliefs (kudos for him), was apparently immune from being fired for this as well. Why do I think that people who are not on RealiTV shows would get fired by Trump? I could be wrong of course...

Go Gators! NCAA Men's Basketball Champs!!!
Oh you knew that you would see this today, didn't you? What better way to start baseball season than to have your alma mater wrap up their NCAA basketball season as champions.

CD Pick Of The Week
It's a tough week for me to pick a "CD Pick of the Week." Finally! According to Metacritic there are fifteen new CDs from which to pick today. My eyes were drawn immediately to two of the titles, the new Morrissey "Ringleader Of The Tormentors" and the new Flaming Lips "At War With The Mystics".

In honor of my friend Mike I will have to pick the CD from the Flaming Lips. Besides, it's way too sunny outside for me to think about listening to Morrissey today.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - 80% good
Current Music - listening to the "Five Hundy By Midnight" podcast.
Website Of The Day - Need to settle that bet about who won last year's MVP in the American League? Want to know how many career victories Tom Glavine needs to get to 300? My favorite site for baseball stats is Baseball Reference.

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Exercise (b)Log - nothing, I had to give the legs a rest.
Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]