Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Oh Yeah, I'm Livin' On A Prayer

The other day sitting in the Vortex in L5P somebody played a lot of Bon Jovi on the jukebox. I knew every song the person played. Yes, I am forty. Yes, I listened (and still own) much of the Bon Jovi catalog. Yes, I still like it.

On A Wing And A Prayer
Don't ask me why, but last night I was bound and determined to make my first attempt at cooking chicken wings. I think it is because I am tired of paying a lot of money for wings at restaurants. So determined was I that I skipped my usual Monday night activity, team trivia.

Much to my surprise, it is amazingly easy to do (as well as being a lot cheaper)! I may never pay for wings again. Along with the wings I served myself some french fried (fried in a different vessel) seasoned with Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning and some quality bleu cheese dressing.

You betch your ass I'll be doing this again in the future!

Marta Material
Oh thank you Marta for saving my blogging ass again! You provide me with so much material...

Seen on Marta (again): A woman clipping her nails in the train. Fucking Yuck! Again people, personal hygene such as this should be performed at home.

Seen at the Dunwoody Marta station: Imagine the flow of people getting off a long Marta train on their morning commute. Imagine this flow of people going down stairs which are cut into three section. Now imaging a woman stopping in the middle of the stairwell so that she can answer her cellphone. It boggles my mind how people can be so inconsiderate and/or clueless.

Live On CD!
Tis the season for releasing live cds I guess. If the new Wilco double-set has been released (there was talk that it was to be scrapped), then four out of today's seven new releases are live, or live-in-studio.

Of the new releases only the Wilco cd or the Bright Eyes cd interest me. However having said that, I am not a real fan of live cds so I will most likely pass on today's offerings.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - meh
Current Music - Sirius Satellite Radio, Channel 26 playing The American Analog Set -- "The Green Green Grass"
Website Of The Day - Movies made using muffins as actors? Yes, but only at Muffin Films.

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Exercise (b)Log - nothing but a short walk on Saturday

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]