Monday, September 12, 2005

Out And About

A weekend wrap up and coming to the conclusion that I am in serious weight trouble...

Friday On My Mind
After a quick happy hour stop Friday I Marta'd to my car and drove into midtown. On the revised agenda for the evening was a stop at the art show and then up to The Loft to catch Lucero again.

Not seeing much (at least in the way of art) at the art show I left earlier than anticipated. For some reason that sucked all of the wind out of my desire to stay out, so I headed straight for home.

I Can't Go Home Again
Saturday's Atlanta Hash started in Sandy Springs at the Kroger Shopping Center on Northridge Drive and Roswell Road. When I moved to Atlanta ten years ago I lived in the apartments then called Spring Creek Crossing. (yes, I once lived OTP -- oh the shame). Who knew that we would end the hash in that apartment complex? I must say it that it was a bit strange to be there again, especially since we ran past a dilapidated basketball court on which I used to play.

Movie And Tv Can Relax... For Now
This weekend I tried hard to download some tv series that I passed on in the past. I tried downloading "Lost" and "Men Behaving Badly" using Bittorrent. Holy shit did it go badly. At one point Bittorrent told me that my download would be completed in ten days. TEN DAYS!!! You've got to be kidding me...

Doing It... For The Kids
It's recruiting season again. Today I'll be schmoozing the kids at Georgia Tech trying to convince them that they should come work for me. I'll just have to forget to tell them that the office has moved OTP.

Doing It... For Me
It's football season again. Tonight I'll be down at The Dome for the first of three Monday Night Football games to be played by the Falcons.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - vacated
Current Music - nothing
Website Of The Day - Lifehacker makes a boiled omlette. Yum!

Yesterday's Exercise (b)Log - hashing Saturday, running/walking Sunday
Monday Morning Weigh-In - No report, because I am writing this on Sunday night. UPDATE @7am Monday... 202lbs. Fuck. It keeps going up, time for drastic measures.

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]