Monday, September 05, 2005

Working For 'The Man'

But not today!!! W00t! Happy Labor Day to any (Americans) reading this on Monday. I said that I might post and I am. It's one of the few things that I said I was going to do this long weekend that I am actually doing.

My intent was to blog from Joe's coffee, but it's late and I haven't much time before I need to jump in the shower and head out, so here I am at home in my pajamas. Lucky you.

Sometimes Procrastination Pays Off
For the longest of time I have been meaning to clean out my closet of those clothes that I no longer can wear (hello, when will I start exercising again?). The two boxes I packed up Saturday made a minor dent in my wardrobe (how does a man like me own so much?). Today it's off to find a place accepting clothing donations that are earmarked for the hurricane victims. I am sure that sometime in the future I will think "Hey, whatever happened to that t-shirt?" and will remember packing it up for donation. Believe it or not, that will make me smile.

If you read this and realize that you too could donate but think it is too late, think again.

Is Forty Too Old To Be A Virgin?
Of course I am not...

I went to see The 40 Year Old Virgin on Saturday night. I can't tell you the last time I laughed so hard during a movie. Perhaps the movie hit real close to home which made it that much funnier to me. I don't know, but I will recommend to go see it if you haven't already.

Jerry... Jerry...
I feel badly for Jerry Lewis and The Muscular Dystrophy Association. Surely Hurricane Katrina will hinder their efforts to raise money to help find the cause of this dibilating disease.

Since my childhood I have been watching Jerry's Labor Day Telethon. My viewership has tailed considerably in the past decade, I think that this year I cannot bear to watch it. Too much misery in too little time. Good Luck Jerry and MDA.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - chubby, but I don't know 'cause I won't get on the scale
Current Music - Dramarama on the iTunes
Website Of The Day - The American Red Cross, The Muscular Dystrophy Association -- you know why.

Yesterday's Exercise (b)Log - none

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]