Thursday, September 01, 2005

Katrina Is Bringing Out The Worst

Gas... You Know By Now
I am fortunate. As I mentioned the other day I filled up before the price gauging began. Gas in the hood was $2.99 (and up) per gallon. We Atlantans can help each other out by not trying to fill up every car we own. Relax folks, it will be okay.

Marta is feeling the heat, and I will predict that due to current delays and crowding people will quickly return to their cars once gas prices drop again. It might also help if Marta didn't smell like dog shit, as the car I entered did this morning, as well.

If You Loot, They Should Shoot
I am not a violent man. However, if people take Katrina as an opportunity to loot they should be dealt with in whatever means necessary. I can understand the need for food and water, but the Criminal Element has taken liberty and helping themselves to whatever they wish.

And Now For Something Completely Different
The Onion has redesigned their website and opened their archives to all. Go read, forget about Katrina for a while and laugh, even if just a wee little bit.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - sad
Current Music - none, watching CNN
Website Of The Day - The new Gulf Coast should be made from the Lego Factory.

Yesterday's Exercise (b)Log - none

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]