Friday, September 23, 2005

I'm Partially To Blame

Had I known that free and easy WiFi access had yet to make it to Clemson South Carolina I would have hung a "See you all tomorrow" shingle in the window. From the Comfort Inn in which I stayed I could see three access points, all slower than the dialup modems I used ten years ago. I was not allowed access from the university, and didn't have the time to find a free hotspot.

The Kids Today Could Be My Kids?
Lusting after beautiful college girls is one thing. Realizing that I am old enough to be their father is something completely different. How did I get here? Oh yeah, this is how.

So You Say Atlanta Is Too Far From The Water?
I've got two words for you
- Katrina
- Rita

They Should Be Called 'The Commercial Channel'
The Weather Channel seems to be misnamed. The continually interrupt their long strings of commericials with annoying one-minute weather updates.

Celebrated Summer
Summer is officially over, but tonight is one of the nights that I have been looking forward to. Bob Mould and his new band playing at the Variety Playhouse. Considering I've been listening to his music for over twenty years you might call me a fan. Look for me, I'll be the one in the circa 1994 Sugar t-shirt.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - STOKED!
Current Music - Sirius Satellite Radio, channel 26 playing The Jesus and Mary Chain -- "Blues From A Gun"
Website Of The Day - Turn back the clock to simpler times (without having to travel to Clemson), listen to some Old Radio Fun.

btw- if you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Yesterday's Exercise (b)Log - nothing

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]