Monday, June 20, 2005

It Was A Tiring Weekend

It Was A Meal, It Was A Wonderful Meal
On Friday night I was finally able to eat at Rathbun's. I love a good meal. I don't even mind paying for a good meal. On Friday I had a great meal, and then found out that I didn't have to pay! Woo Hoo! Oh, I tried pay, but my friends wouldn't let me. Silly Kids.

My meal consisted of an appetizer of Ahi Tuna (yum!), an entree of a Pork Porter House with brilliant macaroni & cheese (yum!), and a shared dessert plate that was to die for!

I Snooze, I Lose -- Part 1
On Saturday yours truly was the hare (trail layer) for the Atlanta Hash. My trail, laid with the help of my buddy Gentrif*ckation, took our victims up to the top of an old, closed landfill (which gives you a great view of downtown), down the backside of the hill into the Entrenchment Creek. A good time was had by most.

I should know better than to buy a concert ticket for the same night as I lay trail. After a few extra beers at Gravity Pub I went home to take a power nap before going back out to The EARL to see the Shout Out Louds and The Dears. When my power nap turned into a power sleep I realized that I was not going to make it out again.

I Snooze, I Lose -- Part 2
Sunday morning brought an attempt at running -- that didn't go so well. The "running" was followed by a rousing day of drinking, eating, drinking, croquet, drinking, badminton, drinking, eating.

Want to take a guess at what I did when I got home?

Yeah, when I finally woke up again I managed to watch Family Guy before going back to sleep for the evening.

Today Was A Great Day To Ride My Bike To Work
I wish I had....

Your Student Is Not An Honor Student At The University Of Kansas
Apparently, somebody at the University of Kansas goofed.
Due to an e-mail mistake by the University of Kansas, 119 students who failed all their classes during the last semester found out who shared their misfortune.
Man, I'm glad the internet didn't exist when I was in school.

Happy Birthday, Pac-Man
I'm not sure if Inky, Blinky, Pinky, or Clyde are happy that Pac-Man is celebrating his twenty-fifth birthday this month, but I think that Ms. Pac-Man is probably fairly pleased.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - not bad
Current Music - This Week In Tech Podcast #9
Website Of The Day - Before you run one of my trails you might want to brush up on your travel health knowledge. Ok, this site is really to help you get ready to travel abroad.

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]