Monday, March 07, 2005

Monday? Already?

Mondays are far more palatable when the weekend was enjoyable. When I can spend a weekend with great friends, beer and exercise, all during great weather, I certainly have nothing to complain about.

Ok, Maybe One Thing
I hate it when "Maraoke" (karaoke at Mary's in East Atlanta) turns into "Atlanta Idol". The singers at Saturday night's karaoke at Mary's were good. That's not the way karaoke was intended to be played out. Karaoke, which I think means "couldn't carry a tune even if it had a handle on it" in Japanese, was invented so that drunk people could laugh at other drunk people who should only be singing in their cars. Once you add talent to this equation it all goes to hell in a handbasket.

Ok, Maybe More One Thing
I spent one day out of the office and holy crap do I have a lot of email to read! I am somewhat overwhelmed by this right now.

Spring Can't Spring Upon Me Soon Enough
Bring on the pollen. Bring on the rain. Bring it all on, as long as it is accompanied by warm weather. I am sure that March has at least one more nutbuster of a cold snap planned for us, but the sooner that is over, the better.

Really do have to run...

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - warm and tingly
Current Music - Sirius Satellite Radio, Channel 26 playing Radiohead - "There There"
Current Read - a Magic 8-ball to determine my future

Monday Morning Weigh-In
Starting weight - (approx since I didn't have a scale) 198 lbs
Target weight - 178 lbs
Current weight - 197 lbs (maybe I should add 20 pounds by 40?)

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]