Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Hello, Hello Again...

I figured yesterday's readership would be as low as a non-national election turnout, so I tried something different. Based on the lack of comments yesterday I'll assume that my foray into humor went unread, was not funny, or both. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

But It Was A Good Weekend...
Yesterday's title was an (unsuccessful) attempt to sucker you all in. Hmmm, must revise that strategy for next time.

Ah, the rest of my weekend is now stale news, so I'll just skip it.

Al Michaels Is Sixty?
WTF!!! Meet The Hashers went down in a blaze of glory last night at Taco Mac. I never would have guessed that Al Michaels is sixty years old. Wow.

While I have grown accustom to losing, the fact that two teams taunted us like we were the New York Yankees disturbed me. It's a game people....

Tuesday's Toy Of The Day (Sometimes Technology Moves Too Fast)
In a long dark tunnel somewhere under Corporate Square my friend Dr. Doo-Doo took out a little waterproof camera and snapped some awesome pictures. That camera, the Sony CyberShot DSC-U60 was to be my toy of the day, until I found out that it is no longer produced. Electronics (and sneakers) go out of production so quickly these days that the moment I find something I like it is no longer available. Bummer. Does anyone know of a service that will provide you with updated information? For example, if I was looking for "A", it would tell me that "B" was the replacement for "A", and therefore I should be just as happy to own "B".

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - in the dumps, I should have stayed on the couch
Current Music - Massive Attack's "100th Window" CD
Current Read - nothing currently

later,
Paulie [eatl/ga]