Monday, February 07, 2005

I Am Not Superman

Eventhough I once bore a resemblence to Christopher Reeve I confirmed yesterday that I am not Superman.

I really could have used Superman's ability to fly back in time by circuling the Earth. My poor social planning found me forty-five minutes late to my own Super Bowl party. Let me say that it is both embarrassing and heart-warming to pull into your driveway and find fifteen people waiting for you.

I ran around the house for a good hour trying to get things the way they should have been prior to my guests' arrival; most of which was food re-heating/preperation. Luckily, my friends are ususally kind enough to bring food, so theirs was eaten first.

By the way, I am told that the Patriots won. I saw no more that five minutes of the game. Ironic, as I am a huge football fan, but I can never get out of 'host' mode for my parties.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - exhausted
Current Music - none, silence is golden today
Current Read - resume land

Monday Morning Weigh-In
Starting weight - (approx since I didn't have a scale) 198 lbs
Target weight - 178 lbs
Current weight - not taken -- eh, it's the day after the Super Bowl...

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]