Saturday, January 01, 2005

2005 - "20 By 40"

Happy New Year's to anyone reading this!

I've come up with this year's theme "20 By 40". I have been bitching about my weight and now it's time to do something about it! My goal is to lose twenty pounds by the time I turn forty. Given the fact that my birthday is in late July, I have approximately eight months to accomplish the goal. That breaks down to losing roughly 2.5 pounds a month.

I'll worry about what my theme will be when August rolls around when August actually rolls around.

I've only started assigning themes to years a few years ago.
2003 - "Get The Job Done"
2004 - "Return To Personal Goals"

Some people think it is weird that I come up with themes for my years. I just think it helps me focus on what I think is important. Businesses do it all the time, why not apply it to my personal life?

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]