Saturday, December 25, 2004

I'll Have A Blue Christmas

No, it's ok. Blue is a good color for me, I am a Democrat.

Today I am trying to give myself the gift closest to Godliness -- Cleanliness. By day's end I hope to have all back in order here in the house and start anew tomorrow. So far I've opened and read the Christmas cards sent to me, have one load of laundry done with another in the dryer and am currently on a break -- making sure that I do not overdo it as the mighty cold still lingers. Currently I am snacking on what may be a new Christmas tradition Inside The Perimeter, Chipotle Tabasco cheese toast and a Hebrew Beer (Messiah Bold)! HA HA HA, or perhaps, HO HO HO!!!

To all who have read my blogs in the past, and to those of you who are reading this for the first time, Thank You.

Now, about that stack of paper on my desk...

Merry Christmas,
Paulie [eatl/ga]