Monday, December 27, 2004

'Twas The Week Between Christmas And New Year's

And all through the office things are slow. Nice and slow, see. (Shout out to anyone who connects that last sentence to The Flintstones (tv show, not movie)).

Speaking of the cinemas...
My only outing this weekend was to see The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. I give it a B, thumbs up, four stars, or whatever your scale is for a "good movie, but not excellent." If you hate Wes Anderson films (The Royal Tenenbaums, Rushmore) I'd advise you to skip this one, or at least wait until it's a rental. However, if Anderson's other works made you happy, this one should as well.

Late Christmas/Channukah gift for you
Here is a website that I visited this past weekend that I think should get some ITP Street Cred...

Michael Paulus' Cartoon Skeletal Art - I think this art is brilliant! Paulus has taken cartoon figures and drawn the skeleton that would be resonsible for supporting the figure. Follow the link, I guarantee it is worth it.

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]