Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Short Of Time

This will be real brief today. Much like the people who waited until yesterday to buy their Valentine's cards from Target, I am short of time this morning. I have a four-hour training session in a few minutes. After that, I will attempt to catch up on the other work I have slated for today.

Introducing: Public Enemy #1
Born just four days after I was, in a city (Manhattan) less than an hour's drive away from me, Jeremy Piven (pictured below) has become my new Public Enemy #1.



(picture changed because site hosting original picture was flaky)

Why the hate you ask? I think it has something to do that he is essentially the same exact age as me, is far better looking, successful, constantly considered to be one of the most fashionable men in Hollywood, he can play the drums and he's been in at least six movies with my former alter-ego John Cusack.

Discuss...

Just One More Thing
HA! HA! I just opened the fortune cookie I got at lunch yesterday. It reads "Your happy heart brings joy and peace where there is none." Perhaps I should have read it before I wrote today's entry. :D

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - rushed
Current Music - Sirius Satellite Radio, channel 26 playing Franz Ferdinand -- "Michael" (although it would have been funnier if I had been listening to Pearl Jam's "Jeremy".)
Website Of The Day - Now that I have taken up less time than I normally would, go waste that time over at YouTube watching videos. Do it soon while it's still "independent and cool" (read "before they get bought up by Viacom").

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Exercise (b)Log - nothing

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]