Thursday, February 09, 2006

Did You Miss Me?

Apparently not since no one emailed me.

I am busy up in Clemson, SC taking care of recruiting responsibilities.

Oh No I Didn't
There are times I wish I could throw caution to the winds. While at a Best Buy in Anderson, SC I saw the following...



That's right, I saw an XBOX 360 in the wild. What's weird is that I passed on the opportunity to buy it. It's not that I have completely given up on buying toys, it's that I've recently purchased another toy that I have yet to publicize.

But What I Did Buy
One of the reasons I drove from Clemson to Anderson was to purchase a cable to connect my iPod to the auxiliary input port of the car stereo in my rental. I have yet to give it a shot, I'm saving it for the drive back to Atlanta.

American Grammy Idol
I'm tired of singers that can't. The style of taking in a lyric all around the musical scale a la Maria Carey has really grown old. Some of the songs I heard on the Grammys were worse than some of those I've heard on American Idol.

Worth One Thousand Words
Finally, a picture of me that I actually like



This was taken prior to sending everyone off to run last Sunday's Black Sheep hash. You can read the evil in my eyes and smirk.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - odd
Current Music - none
Website Of The Day - 25 Words that hurt your resume.

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Exercise (b)Log - Um, I'm in serious trouble. I need a change... seriously.

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]