Thursday, February 10, 2005

Was It Something I Said?

This has been the quietest week I have had in a while. One person has commented regularly (and I enjoy the repartee, Girl), and my email's inbox has been virtualy dead, what did I do? Was it the Super Bowl party? Huh? Last time I checked I hadn't hurt any cute puppies, or knocked the cane from a blind man's hand. Let me know, because the silence is unlike you all and it is killing me.

That Sucking Sound You Hear Is Netflix Trying To Get Me Back
I was once a Netflix customer and loved it. The problem I have is that I rarely sit down and watch a movie. It's nothing for me to kill time with sports, mainly because it doesn't require my complete attention and I can do something else while it is on. Movies, on the other hand, require attention, although I never remember them anyway so I don't know why I care.

Stranger yet is that my job provides me all of the television known to man, yet I have a hankering to watch movies that I missed in the theater, are out on dvd, but have not hit the pay-per-view scene.

You Down With OCD? Yeah You Know Me
Last week I introduced a few of my quirks, and now I have some questions for you to ponder.
  • Can you walk by a microwave that has some amount of time flashing (remaining from the previous user) and not reset it?
  • When you pull up to a stop light do you look at the license plate of the car in front of you? Do you look to see if their tag has expired?
  • If a table in your breakroom has crumbs on it (let's say from a cake) which obviously have been there for some time, do you clean the table?
I am 'off', that I understand. But as long as I am the only victim of my quirks, or my quirks make this a better place to live, then I am ok with myself.

It's Birthday Time Again!
One of my longest-term friends, Robin, has a birthday today! Happy Birthday and I hope life in New Mexico is treating you well.

Have to run, work beckons; and I had so much more today. Tune in again tomorrow, same Bat channel, same Bat time.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - tickled
Current Music - Sirius Satellite Radio, Channel 26 playing The Avalanches - "Frontier Psychiatrist"
Current Read - nothing currently

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]