Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What Wouldn't Jesus Do?

I'm not sure why, but every time I think of this t-shirt

it just cracks me up!

The folks over at Busted Tees have a lot of great t-shirts. If I didn't already own fifty-plus t-shirts I might consider a purchase.

Couching Tiger
My coworkers (the most likely culprits) have finally passed the Community Cold to me. It started yesterday and because I didn't want to admit I wasn't feeling well, I went to work anyway. Last night when I arrived home I cranked the heat to 65F and snuggled up on the couch with a warm iBook and the tv all night long. Leaving the warmth of the couch was only allowable to answer the phone (until I got smart enough to put the phone within arm's reach, which occurred after missing a call or two), or potty time. I fucking love wireless internet access!!!

Feeling Clever Punk?
Seems like my friend Maigh (sure, she can't be your friend too) has a kickball team that has been plagued by a bad name. She seeks your assistance in helping her rename her team. If you fancy yourself as a clever lad/lass go see if you can help out. Be forewarned that through the power of DayQuil I have come up with some badass suggestions. And don't even think about suggesting "Maigh's Plague" unless you want her to personally kick your ass.

For The Truly Observant
You'll notice a change in the "Listening Skills Required" section. I have bagged the idea of going over to Birmingham and running the half-marathon. Instead I have chosen to purchase a ticket for the Andrew Bird show at Eyedrum on February 11th. Maybe I'll go completely crazy and eat at Daddy D'z BBQ Joint that night as well. You can't stop me!

CD Pick Of The Week
For som reason the normal cd release news outlets I normally use to make my pick don't mention that She Wants Revenge releases their cd today. Shame on them!

If you are into their music as much as I have been, then make sure to check out their show at The EARL on February 21st. I'll be there so you know that the show won't completely suck.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - home, resting, dreaming of you (females need only apply)
Current Music - Sirius Satellite Radio, Channel 26 playing Matt Pond PA -- "Several Arrows Later"
Website Of The Day - With a name like Neatorama you know it has to be good.

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Exercise (b)Log - none, haven't you read today's post?
Weekly Weigh-In - I sat on the scale while on the couch, but couldn't see around my ass to read the number.

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]