Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Not Intended For Residents Of Texas Or Massachusetts

Today's title is stolen from one of those cheesy commercials seen on G4. The commercial is for some college that will supposedly get me into to the gaming industry. "Can you believe we get paid to play video games?" states the ad. No, I really can't believe it...

Retribution!
Here is the final score from last night's Atlanta / New York hockey game

Atlanta Thrashers 3
New York Islanders 4

Okay, I actually like the Thrashers but for the same reasons that I continue my allegiance to the Mets and Jets, I am still an Islanders fan.

Up All Night, Sleep All Day
These colder mornings combined with my comfortable bed (yes, I slept in my bed last night; well, once I woke up on the couch at 2:30am) made it too easy to sleep in this morning.

Sleeping later meant that I had to drive in to work today. Timing will be everything for me tonight so that I can make it to George's in time to run with the group, therefore Marta was not a viable option. (note: I still want to ride Marta daily, but I just can't put my full trust in it yet) Of course driving meant traffic, traffic meant a bit of road rage. Maybe I will learn...

Got Reality?
One of my favorite tv shows on the satellite airwaves these days is Comedy Central's Drawn Together. If you've not heard of it before, it's an animated reality show starring cartoon characters from different genres. Much like South Park nothing is sacred so the easily offended should avoid it, but those of you who like no-holds-barred tv should check it out. Tonight's episode is the second episode of Season Two, and if you want to catch up, the dvd of Season One is readily available.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - road raging
Current Music - nothing right now, Call For Help is on in the background
Website Of The Day - Want to see if you can replicate a meal at one of your favorite restaurants? Try CopyKat to see if they have figured it out already.

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Yesterday's Exercise (b)Log - 45 minutes on my bike on the trainer

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]