Tuesday, October 25, 2005

V Is For Vinny -- Who Led The Jets To Victory!!! Ugh!

J-E-T-S! JETS! JETS! JETS!
With all of the recapping of the Rock And Reel Festival I forgot to mention my prediction for the Monday night Jets / Falcons game. Of course you knew I was rooting for the Jets, right?


Fuck That Was Ugly
Yeah, the Jets lost. Don't worry about me, I was born disappointed.

Much Like Its Owner, My Thermostat Is Retarded
Tis the time of year that my thermostat gets confused. It doesn't know when the heat should kick in or when the ac is more appropriate. Consequently, I am either hot or cold depending on the outside temperature. I'd read the manual, but by the time I finish reading it we'll be out of this season.

Driving Mr. Lazy
On a rare (and more frustrating than anticipated) drive into work this morning I passed Joe's Coffee. I miss my routine of stopping in, saying good morning to Ellen, and having some coffee on the drive in.

The reason that I drove in today was that I just couldn't get out of bed this morning. I think that getting home at 1am from the game, and it being so cold in the house might have something to do with that.

The reason that I couldn't stop in for a cup of coffee was because I was running so late.

From The C To The D
Only five releases show up on the list of new releases. Of those I really only recognize three, Fiery Furnaces, Tom Vek and Rogue Wave.

I'll immediately have to nix the Tom Vek since I can't stand the only song I hear on Sirius.

Of the other two I think that I like the Fiery Furnaces over Rogue Wave. Therefore, today's recommendation is "Rehearsing My Choir" by the Fiery Furnaces.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - tired
Current Music - Sirius Satellite Radio, Channel 26 playing -- "" (oops!)
Website Of The Day - I'm too tired to find the other link I had set up for today, so I'll give you the address of Another White Paul here in the ATL. His name is Paul Stamatiou and he is a nineteen-year-old punk1 attending the Ga Tech. I don't know this kid, but his blog seems pretty readworthy.

1: All people under the age of twenty are heretofore known as "punks."

If you ever want a quick glance of the sites I've picked for my Websites Of The Day, you can check them out on del.icio.us, my user name is InsideThePerimeter (go figure), and they are all tagged as "blogged."

Yesterday's Exercise (b)Log - off day yesterday

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]