Monday, July 18, 2005

Changes In Latitude, Changes In Attitude

If Found, Please Return Inside The Perimeter
I must learn to like working OTP.
I must learn to like working OTP.
I must learn to like working OTP.

Day One:
Items in car, necessitating drive to work.
Wake up and finally get moving by 5:50am.
Hit road by 6:15am.
Commute through Connector is sketchy, but once past Ikea (or more accurately 17th Street bridge) things open up.
Oh Crap, need 50cent (not the artist, but rather four bits) for the toll booth, luckily I'm prepared (but then again, I am always prepared).
Cross under Perimeter, car starts shaking, I get weird feeling of deja vu from "past life".
Get to new office partially unload trunk.
Set up computer to blog.
No satellite feeds connected, glad today is a rest day in the Tour de France.
Hoping to find something other than chain restaurant for lunch.

I am here

Game On!

More tomorrow, for today I must unload boxes and set up my new office.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - apprehensive, have chores to do too
Current Music - Accident Hash (not that type of hash) Podcast
Website Of The Day - Sure, Gmail is cool, but look at what you can do with these Gmail Tips

Off to read other blogs....

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]