Thursday, May 19, 2005

I Am Still Sick!

This fucking sucks. I have done everything I can think of to get rid of this cold (sickness). Nothing seems to be working.

I am trying to be optimistic, but waking up every day as sick as I was the day before is really trying my will to be optimistic.

But I Am In Better Shape Than Frank Gorshin
Sadly Frank Gorshin, best known for playing "The Riddler" on the television series "Batman" died at the age of seventy-two on Tuesday. Riddle me this Batman, "Is there life after death?"

The Number Of The Count Shall Be Three, Part Drei Or
Time To Go Vertical!!!

The largest gamer event of the year, E3, is happening this week. This year's event maybe the biggest ever as the Big Three of the console gaming world Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo will be showing the XBOX 360, PlayStation 3, and Revolution respectively.

What is confusing to me is that all early shots of these consoles have shown them "on end" which makes them look more like desktop computers than gaming consoles. Haven't these supposedly-intelligent engineers noticed that we, the public, are trying to get away from the desktop computer footprint?

Aw fuck, I tried, but this constant drained feeling and runny nose has really hampered my desire to write. Go read some of the other blogs I've linked to here on InsideThePerimeter and check back tomorrow. With any luck I'll finally have kicked this bullshit by then.

And now for some ideas stolen from LiveJournal...
Current Mood - bleah
Current Music - Sirius Satellite Radio, Channel 26 playing Lou Barlow -- "Holding Back The Year"
Website Of The Day - WebMD

Cheers!
Paulie [eatl/ga]