Friday, October 15, 2004

South Park + Thunderbirds = Team America

I am rarely geeked up to see a movie. Today I am! After at least one beer (much like with bowling beer makes movies more enjoyable), I shall be attending a showing of Team America: World Police. I am hoping it will kick the sort of ass that I've come to expect from Matt Stone and Trey Parker. I guess that I will find out tonight.

While I am on the subject of movies.... Why haven't we introduced a fucking .mov top-level domain yet? I think its absolutely ridiculous that so many of these movie websites are www.BlahBlahBlahmovie.com. Come on ICANN, it's not like the top-level domain names really mean all that much (save, .gov and .edu). Hey MPAA, maybe you should concentrate your efforts on this for a while?

Paulie [eatl/ga]